- Hi Vlado! Nope -- still have the same ones and the same philosophy of keeping things simple but covering the whole range!
- Hi Melissa, Well, it's 2014 now and I was wondering if you've added any lenses to your arsenal. Perhaps a 85mm or Macro? I've currently got the 35 f/1.4L (which I prefer over the 24, because less distortion on the sides), 50 f/1.2L (my favourite), 135mm f/2.0 L (the bokeh on this blows away the 70-200). Thinking about a 85mm 1.2 (very expensive) or macro for detail shots. Regards from Australia (Leura, Blue Mountains).
- Your website has been a wonderful discovery for me!!! I am a newbie with a DSLR camera and finding your site has been a blessing. My skills are constantly improving because of websites like yours. Thank you for sharing!!!
- All the info on your blog is so helpful. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to start investing in these lenses :) (and a website)
Brooke Summer Photography
- You're always so forthcoming with information, thank you!
- now you have to get the 70-200- is2
- Great post! Now I have my eye on the 24mm to complete my arsenal. :) Just curious - which of your lenses do you use for ring shots? Thanks for everything you share, Melissa!
- nice post Melissa When i read you i feel inspired and thrilled to shoot on and o. Don't know why. Thanks
- Thanks for all of the insight into how you do what you do :) Loving your series!
- So much info on your blog! I need at least a month to sit down and go over my favorite articles, and try to remember what I've read. Thanks for being so open about what you do, how you do it, the equipment you use and what it takes to get the shots.
- Thank you so much. These few posts have been so helpful. I will take this to heart as I start looking toward my first wedding next October!
Karen (Mikols) Bonar
- No macro?