- If you have an iPad, Gary is now a video columnist for the only newspaper created specifically for the iPad. It's called The Daily. I like it a lot. It's a bit buggy, but I love the interactivity, typography, photography, and headlines. Gary is on about once a week and usually nails future trends in tech. Check it out!
- Love the books you recommend!
- Adding this to my list of books to read!
- Thanks for reviewing this! I'm currently reading his 2nd book "The Thank You Economy" and enjoying it. But I was wondering what I had missed in the first. Thanks!
- You should also check out The Thank You Economy by the same author. I have not had the chance to read it yet but it also talks about our new economy and what consumers are really looking for.
- Why don't you write a book?
Alice G Patterson
- Dane Sanders refers to those disgruntled long timers that you mentioned as Grumpies. I'm happy to report that I'm a recovered Grumpy. About five years ago everything you mentioned was happening to me. Luckily, I went to my first PUG meeting in Los Angeles, and quickly went from Grumpy to bursting with a renewed sense of inspiration! Three years ago, I moved to the Syracuse area, and started the Central New York PUG, so I could help inspire other photographers whether they were a grumpy, newbie, or something fabulous in between. I feel so fortunate to truly love what I do. Thanks for continuing to share your inspiration with us.
- I actually laughed when I saw this post in amazement - the way you do when you find out someone else was just doing the same thing as you. I just read this book too! And I felt the same way about it. It's good reinforcement if you're already using social media that way though. :)