- I don't mind being the recipient of #48. Send a card & gift to someone to encourage them "just because" :)
- ok, i LOVE this. i need to make one of my own. look at you miss goal setter, i love it!! you inspire me! xx
- 94. Try a studio viewing after a portrait shoot === this is totally awesome!!!! You'll love it. All of my clients do! :)
- LOVE this! I'm always making goal lists but your time frame on this one, along with the number of goals really seems like a good fit! First I'm making a 1 in 1 week - to write my own 101 in 1001 list. Definitely following you from now on, I wanna see how this turns out! Best of luck!
Karen (Mikols) Bonar
- Definitely do the donate blood!!!! Also, consider a ZZ plant for inside your house. You only have to water them once a month or so, and they can live in the dark. No joke!
- Here's another vote for an MJ2 in Colorado. :) #57 is on my list too. Why is it so hard to do?
Karen (Mikols) Bonar
- You'll love the carriage ride thru Central Park!!!!!
cameron clark | c+k studios
- If you go to NYC, go see IN THE HEIGHTS. Amazing, you won't regret. Also, I'm a musical FREAK, so I know all the shows.. ask before you buy!
- I pray that God would bring #41 into your life soon. : ) He's the greatest Matchmaker there is and I'm excited for you--one day, you'll step out from behind the camera and you'll be having someone take YOUR wedding pictures! : )! He has specially created that special someone for you, you just wait and see! : )! Your Father knows the desires of your heart and will bless your life with that special someone. : )
- I love love love that you are in tune with your business and never satisfied with stationary! I love that you excel and try to excel even more. You inspire!
- Can you do the MJ2 Here is NY/ NJ how do we do it? Can I help?
- Haha! I was just thinking about re-doing one of these lists. So funny! MJ 2 Day in Philly! ;)
- Love your goals! :) I think an MJ 2 would be fabulous in NC :)
- I'm ready for #42- I really wanna go!!! I was looking at PPA's that goes through the greek islands....
- Could one of those 14 states include Alabama? Come for a visit, and we can help you find a nice southern gentleman to check off #41! :)
- Im liking 1 and 6. You could and should do a MJ2day in Atlanta! You can have it in my house!
- #46- Boston??? :) :) :)
- Thank you for the "revision" idea! My goals changed like a WEEK after I wrote them -- (a transitional time in my life). I was stressed about it -- but now I know what I'm going to do! xoxo
- I am up for helping out with #46 in So Cal! If you want to beat the AZ heat, it is a little cooler here in the summer! Let me know. :) Oh, and I really want to learn how to play Bridge, so maybe we can add that to the agenda. ha ha!
- Isn't it funny how many ideas from J&M made it into your list? Same thing happened to me. See you in Vegas!!
- I think you should plan a workshop around #19. I'd so come!
- You can do a MJ2 day at my home in OHIO!
- YAY for doing a second version.
amy t schubert
- I'll totally host an MJ2 day in L.A. .... whenever Andrew and I get around to buying our house!
- oh please come to charlotte for an mj2day - that way i could take it (you heard right... i've got the itch!!), AND you'd get to hang out with the neeses. :)
- Melissa, Might I sugest accomplishing goal #31 in Madang, Papua New Guinea. You can make a great side trip while in PNG accomplishing goal #14. Madang is on the coast, not sure where in PNG the Mibu tribe is located. I assume you know someone there. What are their names and which mission agency are they associated with. I lived in PNG during high school, so just wondering if I by chance know them as well.
- when and if you do number 2, please come to the east coast :]
- You're missing "Switch from Canon to the superior Nikon platform" from your list... :-)
- Yes Yes please come to Colorado and do MJ2 day!! Please please PRETTY PLEASE!! Also. Australia is AMAZING you should definitely try really hard to make that one happen!
- You can get an early start on goal number 27 (http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1269469)
- I vote for Myrtle Beach, SC for the MJ 2 Day! LOL, I actually just revamped my own list to include some more realistic goals. It's great to sit down and make a list that paints a picture of what you want your life to look like 3 years from now. I look forward to seeing your completed list! Good luck! :)
- I love seeing the J&M influences in there, because MY 101 is influenced in large part by you and by them! I think my favorites are the cruise and Australia entries, can't wait to see those goals become reality! It's a great list, thanks for sharing!
- You're making me want to go back and start over with the whole 101 list MJ! I think I did my first one wayyyyy back when you blogged about yours, so I'm totally inspired by this list :)
- I'm kind of a neighbor.. I live in Mesa!! I will come over for dinner!!! OR go on a picnic!! =)
- Melissa!! We've had this discussion before... #46 should read: Have Ben Finch host the MJ 2 Day in TN. Ahhh... much better!
- don't throw the man thing in for laughs and giggles--it's GONNA HAPPEN.
- This was very inspirational! Love your goals! My goal is to write my goals this week, as many as I can think of and then organize myself to accomplish them. Love your photography!
- This is so cool! It was so awesome seeing your list last time--very motivating! : )! I too, started writing down a list, but a little differently....I started writing down all of my life goals and it was so satisfying to write down, especially my top 5. It was those top 5 that I realized were the most important to me. (One of those top 5 is to become a professional photographer....someday! someday!) : )
- I'm going to vote for Colorado as the site for your MJ2 in another state. :)
- Well, I know I'm not a "real" friend, but I am local, and would love to learn to play bridge. :O)