- This is a beautiful image Melissa!
- Love this image...Amazing!!!
- Great work. I was wondering, do you use a Flash Light Meter at all? If so, in every situation or do the PW's take care of a lot of that. Thanks for sharing.
- I just found your blog today, linked from Jaime Delaine's...and I'm lovin' it! I will be a stalker from here on in!
- Beautiful! Thanks for sharing how you got it!
- Mil Gracias!!
Karen (Mikols) Bonar
- Jamie D says you are the queen of knowing which cord I need for my power pack for my canon flash ... I've had the pack for YEARS but thought it just didn't work. dumb me, I didn't know I have to buy a cord to go along with it ... but which cord do I need????
Nate at Open Light Studio
- Melissa, thanks for sharing. We're always working on our off-camera flash skills, and it's always good to read more from you on this topic. I have to agree with you that it's so dramatic to only use the off-camera for that strong key light, and pick up just a little ambient. Thanks again!
- Melissa, You have given the photo community that follows you such a gift with your off-camera lighting tutorials. I can say that without your guidance, I wouldn't be mimicking this same lighting set-up with giddy glee at my weddings! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
- thank you!!!!!!! :)))
- I was so bummed that I missed that PUG meeting. Thanks for the follow-up that fed me a little of what I missed. I will definitely check the other links...again!
- Excellent! Thanks for this post Melissa. You've addressed my 'weak spot' of using off camera flash just in time for the wedding I'm shooting in October. Thank you!! It's almost like I told you I could really use some help with this and then all of the sudden here's the post I need! ;-) Oh, and btw this is a stunning image. What a treasure for the bride and her dad! Wow.
- Melissa, you've inspired me to start using my Kevin K. actions again :) thanks for the inspiration!
- love that touch of warmth!
- Fascinating... and just goes to show how much I need to take a Photoshop class. ;) You're such a lovecat! Thanks!