- I love it!! What a cute area! :) Wow I feel so behind, I haven't been able to read blogs lately. :)
- Super cute! I love the little town and the couple is perfect for it. What a fun shoot!
- Melissa, I love seeing the way you see Annapolis. I've shot there several times before so it's neat to see it through your eyes. And just a fun fact, I used that same "somewhat creepy" alley for my engagement session I shot there in April! So neat :)
- The backlighting was amazing, and those streets look so pretty. Cannot wait to come over and work with you next year.
- I had such a great time and I learned SO MUCH!! So glad I came. You and Sara did an awesoe job and it was such a pleasure getting to know both of you!
- LOVE! One day I'll be able to come to your workshop - and then I'll bring my Kelly Moore Bag (in grey!) and we can match. Because I have no problem being totally cool like that ;)
- You guys had some gorgeous locations!
Melissa Jill :)
- Hey Kate! I change lenses a bunch of times throughout a shoot depending on which I think is best for the scenario. I can't really plan ahead based on which lenses I'll want to use, so I just change a lot!
- Hi there! Love it, trying to soak in the experience from your blog posts since I couldn't be there. ;) How do you manage changing your lens with only 1 camera body? Meaning - do you switch lenses a bunch of times during a shoot, or just do one at a time with a plan of what you want to get from each one? Thanks!